If you need to know how to do basic housekeeping then this will be easy. Get a lot of garbage bags, printer labels, a magic marker and lets go!
- Kitchen – check the dates on the foods in the cupboards = if expired then get rid of it! Food poisoning sucks
- Kitchen – if you have 50 thousand dishes, donate the ones you don’t need to the local thrift store (box with label and write donation in black magic marker), do the same with pots and pans and silverware
- Clothes – if they don’t fit, are in good condition – donate! (garbage bag with label that says ‘donate’)
- Clothes – not in good condition (holes, rips, tears) – garbage
- Towels and bedding – same as clothes
For the political offices: if the person doesn’t have experience in the real world in the office that they are trying to get into – send them to the trash. They need to know what the real world is like in order to be able to understand the challenges that people face.
Those who are trying to get into a major Federal office – make sure they know what they are doing. If not then they should be forced to live in the real world to understand. If a person has had a silver spoon in their mouth all the time then they don’t know how to make things work – they need to spend time in the real world.
When I say the real world – I mean limited funds, no car, living in an apartment, no credit and have to find a job and make it for a year at least in order to understand.
People who don’t understand the pain that others suffer need to see the world before they feel that they can do a job that will affect others. I wish I could make those who need to see what they are doing from the other side of the fence. Those who are suffering for the simple reason that they aren’t good enough to get the good jobs, they don’t look like the thin person that the coffee stand wants working there or they aren’t smart enough to get the job working at a good company. They are the ones that have to fight to make it.