What is the difference …

When I ask the question of what is the difference you may wonder what I am talking about. The fact is that what one person’s idea of not a lot of money is far too much for someone else to handle. It is like pain; one person may see it one way and another person may see it in a different way.

I love using Twitter to find the odd random things out. I get to talk with people like Ken Shamrock and feel like they care. Some of the people who follow me are there due to the blogs that I do and others like the information that I put out. There are those that seem to like to do other things and it bothers me. I want to be able to let people know my voice and my feelings but when they don’t understand some things that I go through then it bothers me.

I try not to bitch about it and try not to complain because it does no good. It makes me sad that there are people who have money and don’t seem to know how it can hurt others when they talk about the cost of somethings. I would love to put my ‘challenges’ behind me and have the money to take care of my family the way that I want but the ‘challenges’ are just that something that I must deal with.

I have been trying to get things going better for my family. We sell stuff on eBay (thesagas) and a Go Fund Me project (https://www.gofundme.com/2o5pvw4 ) trying to manage until I can get the VA to help with the ‘challenges’ that Ft. McClellan caused. My husband lost his SSI when I was working and so we must fight for that as well.

I have heard people tell me that the pain I deal with is all in my head and believe me it isn’t. Pain is something that people deal with differently. Everyone knows what a broken bone feels like. That is what is called ‘acute’ pain, but there is a different type and that is ‘chronic’ pain. Chronic pain is the type that never seems to go away. There are two types of it. Simple and complex. The simple chronic pain is one that about 90% of the people who have chronic pain have. The other 10% are the ones that have the complex chronic. We of the complex chronic pain group have more than one trigger and it causes far too much fun (NOT)!



Advertisements

2 thoughts on “What is the difference …

Add yours

  1. This is really fascinating, You’re an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and sit up for in the hunt for more of your great post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

Proud Navy Veteran

Political Views and News

Let Food Be Thy Medicine

This is to show that food can help with how you are feeling and that there are other things that we can do than take pills.

Tech for the Real World

The World of tech is a challenge, this is to be easier

Welcome to the Wild World of Mythology

This is for those who go why?

Rcooley123's Blog

Rick Cooley's Blog

spiritofootball

Which animal do you follow?

raulconde001

A topnotch WordPress.com site

Le Blog BlookUp

Imprimez et transformez vos contenus digitaux, blogs et réseaux sociaux, en magnifiques livres papier sur blookup.com

word and silence

poetry & prose by Tim Miller

518-songofmypeople

A town everyone hates, yet no one leaves...

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

moviemadness458

The wonderful fun of movies

Live ClareLesley

A pastiche of inspiration, advice, and choice-gone-wrong scenarios to entertain, enlighten, and spotlight needed life changes, in order to take yourself not so seriously.

Lirean

Smart language learning

Sheila Renee Parker

Author. Paranormal. Romance. Fantasy. Follow Sheila on Twitter! @sheilarparker

%d bloggers like this: